- August 1 – Registrar emails sent to parents and guardians for online registration
- August 9 – Office opens to the public
- August 20 – Cross Country registration and informal practice
- August 21 and 22 – WEB Leader Training
- August 23 – WEB Training Day. More information to be shared by Mrs. Harry.
- August 24 – Schedule pick up and locker assignments for new students and incoming 6th grade students, 9 am – 3 pm
- August 27 – Schedule pick up and locker assignments for returning 7th and 8th grade students, 9 am – 3 pm
- August 27 – Cross Country practice begins
What to Expect at Schedule Pick up
If you have not filled out the online registration through RegiStar, our online system, our library computer lab will be open for you to do so. Your student’s schedule will be released once online registration has been completed. If you have any issues completing the online registration process, call Mrs. Chambers at 541-766-4820.
- If you would like to purchase a yearbook for 2018-2019, the price will be $15.00 (cash or check).
- Our library computer lab will be open for you to do the following: complete online registration, complete free/reduced lunch forms, bus registration, volunteer sign-up, or place Spirit Wear orders.
- You may also utilize the schedule pick up hours to drop off prescription medications, inhalers and epi-pens if your student requires one of these items.
In addition their 2018-19 class schedule, your student will be receiving the following: Picture packet, CAPe form, and Optional Student Insurance Information. Please look over these items and return.
Important September Dates
- September 3 – School office closed for Labor Day Holiday
- September 4 – WEB Orientation/Soft Start 8:30 am-2:15 pm for 6th grade only.
- September 5 – First Day of School for all students
- September 13 – Picture Day with LifeTouch Photos
- September TBA – Curriculum Night, 6-8 pm
School hours are 8:55 am-3:35 pm Monday-Thursday and 8:55 am – 2:35 pm on Fridays.
- Outdoor supervision begins at 8:00 am for early arrivals.
- The cafeteria opens for breakfast at 8:30 am.
- Hallways open at 8:45 am for students to access lockers.